May 31, 2011

LAP Love

We're big fans of Lindsay Alexander Photography around here.  She has photographed my family a couple times and did my sister's engagement and wedding pictures as well.  We called on her again a few weeks ago for another fun family shoot and to get some pictures to document Owen's first birthday.  It was a hectic and crazy day and Ryan and I were both tired and frazzled since the next day was moving day.  Also, the washer and dryer and half our wardrobe had already been moved to NC and my planned outfit was a no-go the day of, so I had to literally throw something on before we headed out the door.  Somehow, however, Lindsay managed to make us look great and totally put together.  She's good like that....

At the end of our shoot we had wanted to do a cake smash with Owen.  It pretty much proved to be an epic failure, however.  He was completely uninterested in that little cupcake and just wanted to smoosh it into the ground and play with the dirt and rocks around him.  It had been a long day and he had just about had enough.  I'm so glad Lindsay captured this shot at the end....it makes me laugh every time I look at it!

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"


And here's a quick sample of a few more of our favorites from the day...









No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.