February 28, 2010

Questions?

Have you ever had a question for me and not known how to ask? Maybe you wonder what Austin's daily schedule is like or how cloth diapering is going? Maybe you're curious about how my husband and I met, how long we were married before we got pregnant or what it's like being a stay-at-home mom? Maybe you have a question about a post I've written or want to know where I got an outfit Austin is wearing in one of his pictures...

Anyway, I thought about doing one of those ever so popular "Ask me a question" posts, but I've always felt they were a little narcissistic...especially for someone like me who doesn't really have all that many followers, however, I have gotten a few questions in post comments and never quite know how to respond back to them.

Not too long ago I noticed a few other bloggers using the website formspring.me and thought it would be a great place for people to post questions and for me to easily be able to answer them! You can even ask anonymously if you want and you don't have to sign up to use the website. Just go to http://formspring.me/inimnijeni and leave me your question and I'll answer as soon as I can! There is a widget in my sidebar where you can type in a question as well. The questions will be answered on the same page and if you follow me on Twitter you can see the answers there as well! (http://twitter.com/ARHsMommy)

So, go ahead and try it out if you'd like and if you can't think of anything to ask right now, just know that it'll be there for you next time you can't sleep at night wondering what my favorite color is or what Austin had for lunch! :-)

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.