August 1, 2010

I Now Pronounce You...

Ryan was talking in the shower this afternoon and I was on our bed playing with the boys.  He didn't realize I was in the room and could hear him because I was supposed to be running around getting ready for a cook-out we were already running late for.  I couldn't help but smile as I overheard him say the following:

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to join together Owen Patrick Harris and Bailey Beth Johnson in holy matrimony.  If anyone objects to this union, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...."

It just so happened that Miss Bailey Beth was going to be at the same cook-out and the two future love birds had a little cuddle time on the couch.  We made them leave the door open and keep both hands within sight at all times.

Owen couldn't take his eyes off her...

...but all the staring made Bailey a little uncomfortable.

Arms linked, they're ready to walk down the aisle!

Don't these two make a good lookin' couple!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.