August 3, 2010

Mom...Mama...MOMMY!

Austin likes to be the center of attention, especially when his little brother is in the room.  He usually doesn't mind sharing the limelight as long as he isn't being ignored and can still get a reaction out of us.  It's hard, though, when you've got two sweet boys to divide your attention between, not to ignore one or the other for a little while.

Yesterday, while taking pictures of Owen enjoying tummy time, I admit, my attention strayed from my almost-2-year-old.  Austin didn't like it....and this is what he did to try and regain my attention.  I was so focused on taking pictures of Owen that I didn't even notice Austin lurking in the background.

Don't worry, no babies were harmed!





No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.