August 15, 2010

Something Else

Something else that Austin loves, that I didn't mention on my list (because it needs explanation), is watching videos with me on YouTube.

It all started one day when Austin was begging to watch Dora-Boots-Map (aka Dora the Explorer), but Ryan was watching the Braves game and wouldn't turn the channel.  I don't blame him, I'd about rather watch professional woman's bowling than turn on another episode of Dora that I've seen 25 times, but to appease my tired and whiny child, I tried to find an episode of on my computer that he could watch.

There are no episodes of Dora on YouTube, but I did find some good Wiggles songs, old episodes of The Elephant Show with Sharon, Lois & Bram (do y'all remember that show!?), the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Dog song and the following video:



Seriously....Austin ADORES this video now and asks for it by name.  He goes around singing "abc's, abc's" all day and won't let me open my computer without climbing in my lap and insisting we watch this video 4 or 5 times.  It's cute, but at the same time, very annoying.  I have to hide in the bathroom to check my e-mail if I don't want to spend 30 minutes watching videos on YouTube!  At least Elmo is pretty stinkin' cute and Austin now loves to sing his ABC's!!


Who knew that an Elmo, India Arie and abc song combination could be so mesmerizing?

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.