May 12, 2009

Green Pricklies

The other day I was trying to get a good shot of Austin in front of our pretty flowers to go in my new Mother's Day frame. I sat him down in front of the flowers directly on the ground and he immediately gave me a look of absolute disgust. He seemed to be fascinated, confused and totally annoyed by those little green prickly things underneath and all around him. I did everything I knew how to do to try and make him smile but he just wasn't having it. If anyone would have seen the crazy moves and sounds I was making to try and get just the tiniest grin they surely would have called a local institution! After awhile, Austin's disgust turned into curiosity and he began digging for handfuls of the dirt and grass. After a quick examination of this strange new stuff, those tiny dirt filled hands went straight for his mouth and the photoshoot was done! I managed to get a couple of cute shots and everytime I look at them I just can't help myself but to laugh at his little expressions!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.