May 2, 2009

Peek-a-boo!

So, I absolutely love going to get Austin when he wakes up from his naps. We often play for several minutes before I even get him out of his crib. Recently we have been playing peek-a-boo and I have been sitting him up, then ducking beside the crib and jumping up and saying "Peek-a-boo!" He used to just sit there and wait for me to pop up, but recently he has begun to look for me (what a smart boy I have)! He was in a particularly good and playful mood this morning so I ran to get the camera. He's even learned to pull the crib bumper back to try and find me!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture looks more like Ryan than ever!! I thought he was beginning to look some like you but with this latest pic, he looks more like his Daddy than ever!!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.