May 11, 2009

Simultaneous tortures!


So after several days of an extremely fussy, clingy, and overall unhappy little man along with a clean bill of health from our precautionary doctor's visit, I have finally deduced that Austin is simultaneously teething, going through a growth spurt and just getting frustrated in general with the fact that he's trying so hard to crawl with no such luck. Poor little guy!

My happy-go-lucky baby boy has made his appearances few and far between these past few days and it's just killing me not knowing what to do or what exactly is wrong. We visited the doctor last week to make sure we weren't dealing with an ear infection and left with a clean bill of health. It's just so hard when your little one can't tell you what's going on in their tiny bodies and I end up feeling like Dr. House trying desperately to figure out a medical mystery!

I guess all I can do for now is just give him lots of extra love and hugs and kisses until he's back to feeling like himself again!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.