May 16, 2009

Water baby!








Yesterday evening we decided to take Austin to the pool for the first time. We got him all dressed in swim diaper and trunks (so cute!) and headed down the street to our neighborhood pool. We were in luck when we walked in and saw no one was there so I hiked up my pants and we waded around the 1 ft. kiddie pool. Austin wasn't sure what to think of it at first and had this look of terror on his face as we dipped him into that chilly wet stuff, but soon enough he was grinning and splashing and having so much fun that daddy decided to get in and join him!

The water was cool at first but you got used to it quickly and it certainly wasn't too cold for the little guy once he got over the initial shock. We all had fun in the kiddie pool and then daddy decided to take Austin into the big pool for a little more fun. They had a great time and I only wish I had worn my suit so I could have gotten in too! Hopefully, if the weather will cooperate, we will head back out there this weekend for some family pool time and bring Austin's new car floaty!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.