May 1, 2009

I said, I don't like peas!

If you saw the earlier post about the first time I fed Austin peas, you know that he isn't the biggest fan of that particular mushy green vegetable. However, the pediatrician said to continue to try and feed him things he may not have liked at first because a baby's tastes can change and their refusal to eat certain foods could have a lot to do with their mood at that time as well. So, I tried again with no such luck, but then got a bright idea and decided to try and "hide" the peas with some other veggies I know he likes. This is what happened....

I think we're just going to throw out the peas for now. I guess he doesn't have to eat EVERY vegetable!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.