June 3, 2009

Ode to Puffs


Oh Puffs, how I appreciate your yummy, dissolvable goodness.  Not only do you keep my 8 month old entertained while sitting in his high chair as he waits on me to finish making his meals, but you also make a perfect bribe for my little dog.  

Puffs, I do not dare leave home without you for when I am in a pinch you always come to my rescue.  Whether it's keeping baby occupied as he desperately tries to pick up every star shaped morsel or as a pacifier when we are out in public and a tantrum is coming on.  You are always there to save my sanity.

Your perfect size and tasty flavors - Cherry, Banana and Peach, make an enjoyable, mess free treat without the choking hazard of other snacks, and your whole grain nourishment makes you a healthy choice as well.  

You give me a few extra minutes in every day to take care of pesky chores while the little one sits quietly and tries to figure out the best way to get your palatable puffiness into his little open mouth.

Those days of restaurant rages and highchair hysterics are over.

Oh, Puffs...how I sing your praise!
__________________________________________________

Puffs work for me when I need to quiet a fussy baby or keep him entertained in his high chair. Be sure to visit We Are THAT Family to see what works for other moms and post your own 'Works For Me Wednesday' blog carnival post!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.