June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to another addition of Not Me Monday brought to you in part by MckMama:

I am certainly NOT sitting here watching The Bachleorette and getting total butterflies like I'm a teenager in love and seriously pulling for Ed at the moment.

We spent a good part of the weekend 45 minutes away in Clemson for the NCAA baseball regionals, but I definitely did NOT use this as an excuse not to cook a single morsel all weekend.  

Speaking of the baseball games, I also did NOT dress Austin in a t-shirt matching mine and totally love it!

In a strange coincidence, I definitely did NOT have to convince at least 3 people today that I really am NOT pregnant nor are we trying to get pregnant at the moment.  I guess some people didn't fully believe my Baby Fever was indeed curable!

Today during Austin's afternoon nap, I did NOT decide on a whim to rearrange some furniture and pictures and then sit back and decide that I completely hated it and proceed to get really upset that I wasted an entire nap time!  (Yes, nap time around here is a treasured thing which should only be used for taking naps of my own or being productive, it should never be wasted.)

Finally, I certainly did NOT feed Austin yogurt and cereal for all three meals today because it is by far his favorite food and he has been having trouble eating his solids lately with his new teeth coming in.  I just didn't feel like waging a war trying to get him to eat his fruits and veggies when he's already in a delicate mood due to the teething.  Lucky for me, all three meals went down easily and we might be ready tomorrow to sneak in a few bites of carrots and sweet potatoes.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

You've got to do the matching t-shirts while you can! :)

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.