June 26, 2009

Still toothless...

Well it looks like I was wrong...again! I swore Austin was getting a tooth a few weeks ago as seen in this post, but here we are almost a month later and still nothing. I think I'm just going to have a toothless child!

However, teething or not, the boy still loves to chew and bite on anything that fits in his mouth. I bought some teething biscuits a few weeks ago and swore that after the mess he made that first time I would never do it again, but I decided to let go of my inner Kate Gosselin and let the little guy make a mess. I've got a curious little boy here so I better go ahead and get use to messes! Teething biscuit was EVERYWHERE, but Austin had a wonderful time...which is what really matters in my opinion. Needless to say, him and I both needed a bath after the fun and the highchair needed a good wipe down as well!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Jennifer,

Stephanie from Greenville, :) What a sweet little boy you have. And you know they say the longer it takes teeth to come in the better they are. He looks like he did a great job on that teething biscuit. Have a great day!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.