June 10, 2009

Taking a dip!

When Austin was born, someone bought him a blow-up kiddie pool. I was really excited about it but totally worried that by the time he was old enough to use it, I would have forgotten about it or put it somewhere I wouldn't remember. Well just this week I came across it in the back of his closet and immediately took it to Ryan to blow up for us.

After his morning nap, I filled up the pool, let the water sit awhile to get warmer and placed Austin in the middle to see what he would do. I figured he'd either get mad, try to climb out or it would be too cold...but much to my surprise, he sat there and just started splashing away and chasing his plastic crab & ducky around! We sat out there for about 30 minutes and he had a ball and completely ignored me while he played around. He even stayed IN the pool and didn't try to climb out like he does in the bathtub. We might just have to take baths in the kiddie pool from now on.





1 comment:

Daddy said...

Ha...Austin and Sofia have the same water toys! I did the same thing for Sofia two weeks ago and she loved it too! Maybe the two of them can splash the water together! ;)

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.