June 12, 2009

Likes & Dislikes


I am happy when:
-mommy comes to get me out of my crib after a nap
-I finally get a hold of the remote!
-daddy blows raspberries on my side
-mommy give me puffs
-I see my bottle
-we go for a stroll in the neighborhood
-mommy reads me my books
-I am naked!
-It's time for a bath (because I get to be naked)!
-mommy and daddy toss me in the air and catch me
-I spot Lucy!
-I hear the Backyardigans theme song
-I throw things on the ground and mommy or daddy pick them up for me
-I hear the phrase "peek-a-boo!"
-mommy claps and sings to me
-I get to feed myself
-I see my reflection
-we play in the pool
-mommy and daddy give me hugs and kisses!

I am NOT happy when:
-I have to get my diaper changed
-mommy or daddy are putting my clothes ON
-I'm out of Puffs
-someone takes away the remote
-I fall on my tushy
-I have to be still
-I drop my paci over the side of the crib
-my bottle is empty
-I can't reach what I want
-mommy feeds me peas
-I can't fit a toy in my mouth
-I accidentally sit up in the crib and it wakes me up
-mommy wipes my face and hands
-Lucy barks real loud
-I'm not getting attention
-I'm too sleepy to go to sleep
-I have to ride in the car for a long time
-strangers get all up in my face
-daddy has to go to work
-my teeth are coming in!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.