June 25, 2009

Pull-ups


No, I'm not talking about toddler underpants, but the physical action of Austin pulling up on anything and everything he can get his hands on. Nothing is safe anymore and I've got little baby handprints on every piece of furniture, door, window and wall! He's even learned to pull up on the television console and change the channel on the DirecTV box (much to his daddy's dismay).


...and much to my dismay, Austin has also learned to pull up on the stairs and can actually climb a few. Boy does he love those stairs! (Don't worry, I was right there behind him the entire time.)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute pics! I still think Austin looks like he walked right out of Ryan, but I am definitely starting to see you in him too. He's such a curious little fella ;-).

Unknown said...

He's going to be a walking machine before you know it!! Time Flies!!!

Kathy said...

I can totally relate! I love that now, instead of dog drool, I'm cleaning Will drool off of the storm door :). Austin is SO CUTE! Good luck with the beach! We'll be heading to Garden City for a week in July - I can't even imagine the amount of stuff that will have to be packed!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.