June 29, 2009

A picture of my new swimsuit...

Ok, so that's certainly not me in the picture and I will not be posing so seductively should I have my photograph taken while on the beach. In fact, I will probably be hot and sweaty and covered in sand and sunscreen with my hair in a messy ponytail...but you get the idea. Isn't is cute though? Mine is a dark purplish-blue color and I'm really excited about getting a chance to wear it on Thursday when we head down to Garden City for our first beach trip of the summer!

I am seriously so excited I can hardly stand it and even more excited about our week long trip to Litchfield at the end of July. I just don't know how I'm going to get all the laundry and shopping done and pack up everything we need without forgetting something! Traveling with a baby is certainly much harder than I ever expected and we may have to rent a bus to haul everything we need to bring!!
Kenneth Cole REACTION Ruched Swim Halter Dress Swimsuit

2 comments:

The Bridges said...

I love this suit! It's beautiful. I've bought a one piece this year too! First of many summers in a one piece I guess, but with my sweet boy at my side who cares, right???

Kenya said...

Impressed with your choice.!! Your swimsuit is truly awesome. I too love to wear one piece swimsuit. Just got a new one from Eddie Bauer.

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.