October 16, 2009

The Big ONE

I don't have much to say except what a wonderful and emotional day for all of us! I still can't believe that my little boy is ONE and I'm thrilled and sad all at the same time. We celebrated ALL day starting with some singing and present opening, followed by a yummy breakfast, a morning of playing with all the new stuff, a nice long nap, a visit by Grandpa Harris, daddy coming home early, more singing and a delicious cupcake, and it ended after a fabulous time at Sesame Street Live!

I'll post more later about all the exciting new stuff going on, but for now, I'll just give you what you really want to see...the pictures!












2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy birthday to Austin!

The Bridges said...

He is just too precious!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.