October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Catherine!


I'm a little late with this and I can only hope that she forgives me, but a Happy Belated Birthday to my favorite sister, Catherine, and Austin's most fabulous aunt!! I didn't forget her real birthday (which was Saturday) but I owe her a blog post which just happens to be a little late. Sorry!!

For those of you that don't know, my "little" sister graduated from USC 2 years ago and is now working as a 4th grade teacher in Lexington, SC. She is great with kids and Austin especially loves his aunt Catherine. He can be a little apprehensive of people he doesn't see on a weekly basis sometimes, but never with his auntie! He can recognize right away what a great and fun person she is and he loves be around her. In fact, she has already promised to come spend a week or two with us next summer after Austin's new little sibling is born and I am looking forward to that almost as much as I'm looking forward to the birth! Austin will be in heaven having such a fun playmate to spend time with and I just love being around my baby sister!

Happy 24th Catherine, we love you1

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.