April 30, 2010

ABC's of Me

I saw this on Kristy's blog and thought I'd join in since it's 10pm on Friday night and I'm doing nothing but sitting here and waiting to go into labor! :)


A - Age: 28

B - Bed Size: King

C - Chore you hate: Laundry, laundry & more laundry

D - Dog's name: Lucy

E - Essential start your day item: Something with caffeine!

F - Favorite color : I've noticed recently that most of my clothes are pink but I never would have said that was my favorite color if asked.  Apparently that's what I'm drawn to though.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver most of the time

H - Height: 4'10"

I - Instruments you play(ed): I played piano for several years when I was younger.  I can still play a mean chop-stix!

J - Job title: Mommy, Wife, Chef, Maid, Playmate

K - Kid(s): 1 with another on the way any day now!

L - Living arrangements: Living with my 2 (almost 3) boys at our home in Greenville, SC

M - Mom's name: Susan

N - Nicknames: Jeni, Jen, Mama and/or Mamba

O - Overnight hospital:  1 night for my appendectomy a few years ago and 3 nights when Austin was born...anticipating another one here shortly!

P - Pet Peeve: Bad grammar...especially when people confuse the words lose and loose, gah!

Q - Quote from a movie:  I've never been one of those people who can remember movie quotes...

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Younger sister, Catherine

T - Time you wake up: Whenever Austin calls, usually between 7-8 am

U- Underwear: I wear 'em

V - Vegetable you dislike:  Tomatoes, mushrooms, olives (Update:  Ryan just informed me that none of these are technically vegetables....so while these are all foods I do certainly dislike, my least favorite actual vegetable is probably cauliflower)

W - Ways you run late: I could blame it on Austin, but usually it's because I procrastinate and don't start getting ready early enough...

X - X-rays you've had: Broken hand in high school, sprained ankles in high school and this past December and of course my teeth at the dentist office

Y - Yummy food you make: Banana pudding, nachos, mac & cheese

Z - Zoo favorite? Elephants & tigers

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.