October 14, 2010

It's Almost Time...

Two years ago today, at about this same time, I was checking in to the hospital after several hours of having contractions at home.  We thought Austin was going to be born on October 14th, but he waited until 1am on the dot, the (early) morning of October 15th to make his debut.  We fell in love immediately, and even though I never thought I could love him more than the day he was born, I find that I fall in love with him all over again every single day that were together.

Much, much more to come very soon on Austin's big birthday weekend, including...
Sesame Street Live tonight
Big family birthday celebration tomorrow
Boo in the Zoo tomorrow night
Cheering on the Tigers Saturday and
Austin's 2nd birthday party on Sunday!!!

(Sneak Peek)


1 comment:

The Bridges said...

Wow, I just cannot believe it. Everyone always said how fast children grew, but its another thing to experience it. You're a great mom and your boys are so lucky to have you! Enjoy your special weekend and...Take lots of pictures to share!

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.