August 21, 2009

6 AM


This is what 6 am looked like at the Harris Household today. This is a time I haven't seen in SEVERAL months and was not prepared to see this morning after a late night out celebrating our 2 year anniversary with a wonderful Italian dinner and great seats to see Chicago at the Peace Center! (And all that jazz...)

I am just NOT a morning person and Austin seems to understand that most days and doesn't get up until 8 am, but he seemed very anxious to get up and see his mommy and daddy this morning. I guess it was because for the first time in his 10 months, mom or dad didn't put him to sleep, that chore was left to one of his favorite babysitters (aka Grandma Jo Ann).

I'm just glad that someone besides us can actually get him to go to bed now. I forgot how much fun it was to go on real dates, you know, the ones that last from 5-midnight? I missed my little man like crazy, but I sure loved having some alone time with the other man in my life!

All that being said, I'm taking off this afternoon and going to Atlanta for my friend, Ashley's bachleorette party. This will be the longest time I've ever left my little boy and the longest Ryan has ever had Austin to himself. Please say a little prayer for us all!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.