August 3, 2009

New Blog Launch!

I am really excited to announce the launch of a new blog hobby of mine, my very own baby review site, The Everyday Mommy! I've been working on it for a little while now and finally got everything in order today during Austin's morning nap time. I love to give my opinion so this is perfect for me!!

There will be a new item or bunch of items reviewed each week!

Check it out and stay tuned for some reviews on some really great items and maybe even a giveaway or two!

Come visit me at: http://theeverydaymommy.blogspot.com

Also, if you've found something you can't live without and would like to submit a review to be featured on The Everyday Mommy, please e-mail me at theeverydaymommy@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.