August 1, 2009

Lil' tidbit


We're back...but I'm waay too tired to post much tonight. We left the beach at 10am and didn't get back home to Greenville until 5pm! In addition to the usual food and diaper change stops, there was a horrible car accident on I-26 that had us waiting at a stand still for about 2 hours.

1 super active 9 month old + 7 hours in a car = 1 frustrated baby and 2 cranky parents

Other than that little hiccup, however, we had a great time! Ryan took Austin over to Grandma Jo Ann's after we got home and he went to run some errands. I've been busy unpacking, going through all the mail, and straightening up. I just sat down for the first time since we've been home and wanted to post a quick picture from our great week at the beach.

There will be tons more to come so stay tuned, but for now sit back and enjoy one of my favorite shots from the trip.

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.