August 13, 2009

Chompers!

Well it took him 9 months to get his first one, but now those little baby teeth are showing up left and right! Just this morning during our wrestling match...I mean...diaper change...I noticed that one of Austin's top teeth had broken the skin and so had another bottom one! That makes three so far and that second top one isn't far behind.

So here I thought I was going to have a toothless toddler when all of a sudden, here come the chompers! I think I'm really going to miss that cute gummy smile of his, before too long it's going to be nothing but pearly whites!


**Pictures coming...eventually...With all this teething going on I can't seem to get a shot without something in my little one's mouth!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.