December 15, 2009

The house in lights!

Isn't it festive?! And it's all courtesy of my wonderful husband! I helped place some lights on a bush or two, did some box opening, bow straightening, light unraveling and gave some directional assistance...but the rest was ALL him! With my poor bum ankle, I had to stay warm and dry inside playing with Austin all afternoon while he worked...sad isn't it?

By the way, who ever knew you needed to be an electrical engineer to hang Christmas lights?! Hanging them is one thing, but getting them all plugged in and coming on at the same time is something else completely! Cheers once again to my hubby for rigging up some amazing electrical contraptions out there...sometimes he truly amazes me!! :)



No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.