October 6, 2008

Appointment Update!

This morning I had another NST and appointment with Dr. Keith. The NST went well, baby was very reactive at first and then fell asleep for the last 15 minutes. :) I was having several contractions and have continued to have them since I've been home. They are still just the Braxton Hicks contractions though as they aren't painful, just uncomfortable and happening pretty sporadically.

Dr. Keith also checked my cervix for the first time today and I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced already!! This doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to deliver any day now, but does mean that I'm progressing well. She said again that should I make it to 38.5/39 weeks we will talk about inducing labor or, depending on my ultrasound results this Friday, schedule a c-section.

I can't believe it's getting so close and I can't wait to go back Friday to see how much I've progressed and to see how big baby H has gotten!

1 comment:

Our Life said...

Girl I went from 5cm to delivery in 45 minutes!! Watch out!! That baby will be here before we know it. McKenzie came so fast I did not the epidural. But it was all well worth it in the end!!! =-)

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.