October 6, 2008

Baby Shower #2

Yesterday afternoon I had another baby shower in Columbia that was hosted by my mom and sister, Catherine. I felt so blessed to have so many friends, family and neighbors attend and for all the wonderful and generous gifts! It was a very laid back shower since I'm still supposed to be resting, so I just sat in the rocker and talked, ate and opened gifts! I really enjoyed talking to everyone about their pregnancy experiences and hearing so many different ideas and opinions. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated!

While I did bring my camera, I completely forgot to take any pictures! However, Ryan and I did finally put together a lot of our gifts and I took some pictures of those to share!




No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.