October 1, 2008

Top 10 things I'm going to miss about being pregnant...

10. Eating what I want without feeling too guilty.

9. Never having to 'suck-in' because the belly is supposed to be there!

8. Wearing maternity clothes; the're big, comfy and the pants all have elastic waistbands!

7. Never having to carry my own grocery bags.

6. Not having a monthly visit from "Aunt Flo."

5. The kind attention from strangers. Everyone loves a pregnant woman!!

4. Having an automatic excuse for a bad mood. "It's the hormones talking, honey!"

3. GRANNY PANTIES!!!

2. Actually getting excited about watching my belly expand.

1. Feeling my baby move and having that constant reminder that life truly is amazing!!!

No comments:

Followers



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.